The companies below let you buy bitcoin with a Neosurf prepaid card. Neosurf cards are generally used to pay online without giving out private information, like bank or credit card numbers.
All links are external & open in a new tab, except for "Read Review" buttons. Before jumping into this page, an important disclosure.
LocalBitcoins connects you with local sellers who accept Neosurf prepaid cards for Bitcoin. It's best to meet the seller in person and make the transaction in order to reduce the risk of fraud. Only deal with Local Bitcoins sellers with good feedback and a history of sales. Local Bitcoins charges a flast 1% fee on all transactions.
- Can be private, fast and easy
- In-person trades require no personal information
- Purchases of bitcoin can be made quickly via cash deposit
Buy Bitcoin Read Review
- Beware of scams; always follow the rules!
- Harder to buy large amounts of bitcoins compared to large exchanges
- Slightly to significantly higher prices than regular exchanges; premium for higher privacy
At Bitboat you can buy bitcoins with Neosurf in Europe. Bitboat sells bitcoins for cash in the UK, Italy, France, Belgium, Cyprus, and Romania.
- Wide range of payment methods offered
- ID verification required; not a good way to buy privately
- Many of the payment methods offered come with high fees
- Tight payment limit of €5,000 per month across all payment methods
Coinhouse will let you buy bitcoin with a Neosurf prepaid card. Neosurf cards can be purchased at over 70,000 locations across Europe. Coinhouse charges a 17% fee for all purchases made with a Neosurf card. Coinhouse is located in Paris, France and is operated by Ledger, a Bitcoin security company.
- One of the easiest ways to buy bitcoins with Neosurf
- Reputable broker run by Ledger / Paris Bitcoin Embassy
- Steep 10% trading fees, falling to 6% with sufficient trading volume
- Neosurf fee plus trading fee can bring total costs up to 20%
- Initial €2,000 monthly purchase limit
- Nor private; requires ID verification which defeats privacy advantage of anonymous Neosurf payment method
- Unique way of purchasing offers extra privacy over other methods
- Very low 3.9% credit card fee
- 8% Neosurf fee is slightly better than Coinhouse's 10%
- Available in 50 countries
- Super fast way to purchase bitcoin
- Many payment methods
- €10,000 initial weekly Neosurf cash payment limit
- Bitcoin gift cards also available; more expensive than other options but they do make good gifts
- In-person buying methods offer more privacy but can be confusing
- Identity verification required for buying amounts over €25
- €500 initial weekly credit/debit card limit