The companies below let you buy bitcoin with a Neosurf prepaid card. Neosurf cards are generally used to pay online without giving out private information, like bank or credit card numbers.
We may receive advertising compensation when you click certain products. Before jumping into this page, an important disclosure.
LocalBitcoins connects you with local sellers who accept Neosurf prepaid cards for Bitcoin. It's best to meet the seller in person and make the transaction in order to reduce the risk of fraud. Only deal with Local Bitcoins sellers with good feedback and a history of sales. Local Bitcoins charges a flast 1% fee on all transactions.
We may receive compensation when you use LocalBitcoins. Please visit LocalBitcoins for its exact pricing terms.
- Can be private, fast and easy
- In-person trades require no personal information
- Purchases of bitcoin can be made quickly via cash deposit
Buy Bitcoin Read Review
- Beware of scams; always follow the rules!
- Harder to buy large amounts of bitcoins compared to large exchanges
- Slightly to significantly higher prices than regular exchanges; premium for higher privacy
Coinhouse will let you buy bitcoin with a Neosurf prepaid card. Neosurf cards can be purchased at over 70,000 locations across Europe. Coinhouse charges a 17% fee for all purchases made with a Neosurf card. Coinhouse is located in Paris, France and is operated by Ledger, a Bitcoin security company.
We may receive compensation when you use Coinhouse. Please visit Coinhouse for its exact pricing terms.
- One of the easiest ways to buy bitcoins with Neosurf
- Reputable broker run by Ledger / Paris Bitcoin Embassy
- Steep 10% trading fees, falling to 6% with sufficient trading volume
- Neosurf fee plus trading fee can bring total costs up to 20%
- Initial €2,000 monthly purchase limit
- Nor private; requires ID verification which defeats privacy advantage of anonymous Neosurf payment method
We may receive compensation when you use Bitit. Please visit Bitit for its exact pricing terms.
- Unique way of purchasing offers extra privacy over other methods
- 8% Neosurf fee is slightly better than Coinhouse's 10%
- Available in 50 countries
- €10,000 initial weekly Neosurf cash payment limit
- Bitcoin gift cards also available; more expensive than other options
Buy Bitcoin Read Review
- In-person buying methods offer more privacy but can be confusing
- Identity verification required for buying amounts over €25
- €500 initial weekly credit/debit card limit