The Bitcoin exchange below are the best ones to use if you want to exchange NETELLER to bitcoins.
All links are external & open in a new tab, except for "Read Review" buttons. Before jumping into this page, an important disclosure.
BitPanda is a bitcoin exchange based in Vienna, Austria. European users can buy bitcoins with Neteller in under 10 seconds using BitPanda. Note that the exact fees for purchasing with NETELLER are not displayed publically. You will be shown a buy price at check out and the fees for using NETELLER are included in that price.
- Some of the lowest fees for buying bitcoins with credit/debit card
- Reliable and trusted broker
Buy Bitcoin Read Review
- Fees aren't shown openly on the site but instead included in the buying price
CoinCorner recently added support for NETELLER. It lets you use CoinCorner and fund your account without giving up your credit card details or extra personal information.
- Trusted and regulated company in the UK
- Wide range of payment options
- Good customer support
- Instant credit card purchases
- Supports a very wide range of countries
- Video tutorials covering the basics of Bitcoin and buying and selling
- Multi-sig security features
- 1% trading fee slightly high by European standards
- Offers a mobile wallet but this is not ideal for bitcoin storage
- Requires ID verification, so not private
- Does not provide exchange prices for comparison without sign-up
LocalBitcoins is an escrow service and will help connect you with users online who accept NETELLER for bitcoin. Use caution when trading on LocalBitcoins. Check each seller's profile to verify a history of succesful trades. Buy Bitcoin